[Resolved] NIIT — missguided about placement

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Rakhi1995 on Jul 21, 2018
Dear Team
With lots of disappointment I am writing this mail to take your kind attention regarding the fraudulent activity happened in kolkata Camac Street NIIT office in the caption of BEING A PROFESSIONAL.
My name is Rakhi Dey, a former student of PGDB+ in 2016 batch bearing student id S17I[protected]. When I went to this centre for a query about PGDBO programme as there was a opportunity to get placed in ICICI Bank, then Mr Debjit Chowdhury, the representative on behalf NIIT forced me to get admitted in PGDB+ as my elder brother is a banker of ICICI, so my admission in PGDBO is not permissible. Rather guiding me the right way he committed placement guarantee in PGDB+ also among AXIS, HDFC OR YES BANK and assured me not to worry about placement as IFBI offers those course only to place students in their suitable role in banking operations.
I was convinced and made the entire payment to get admitted in PGDB+.
When I got the offer letter after making payments from IFBI and saw that no placement guarantee written over there, again asked him and he assured me again.
I have completed this course more than one year ago and got calls only from HDFC five times for role of VRM in a six month time span. It seemed quite rediculas to the HR of HDFC also.
No other opportunity was provided as per commitment at the time of admission and started giving excuses.
I have simply lost my all faith over this organisation as I arranged this money for this course by mortgaging ornaments of my family members for a dream of making career in banking.

Hence seeking your intervention in this regard for wiping out of my hard arranged money by their employee using the brand of NIIT.

An early action will be highly appreciated.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 23, 2018

[Jul 21, 2018] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NIIT Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018
Dear Student,

Greetings!!

We have already shared your details with the concerned and also logged your issue in our system.

Document id[protected] has been provided to you.

Request you to refer to the above document id in your future correspondence with us

Team NIIT
Updated by Rakhi1995, Aug 11, 2018
Very poor management. They all are engaged to make people fool and loot their hard earned money. After several follow up through mail they still not able to give any response at all.
Rakhi Dey

Comments

Very poor management. After many reminder through mail they didn't bother to respond at all.

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001