[Resolved] Nobroker — fraud transaction

9/5 nesapakkam, Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 Fireboy Mano on Jun 28, 2019
Dear sir/madam

This is to bring in notice that fraud payment transaction has been carried out by some unauthorized person with you as per detail under:
Sbi card xx7424 at
Nobroker technologies on 13/04/2019 at 12:34 of rs. 48149.00

In this regard, i wish to point out that i am the owner of the credit card and the one who used it in the said transaction.
I solemnly declare that i have neither used the credit card myself nor authorized the unknown fraud person to used it on my behalf to make any payments.
I have taken up the matter with the legal authorities and concerned bank so as to prosecute the unauthorized person having made the payment with my credit card.
I request to look into the matter at your end and take necessary steps to apprehend / blacklist the person having commited the criminal offence. I have attached the dispute form and i complaint the police of central crime branch also. I scanned the copy and sent to you. Pls find out the files. Please resevers the amount immeditely..
Thanks!
A. Manoharan
Contact no
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-30 03:00:16

[Jun 28, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response Jun 29, 2019
Hi, This is certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have. Our team is looking into it on priority and we shall get back to you soon with an update.

Comments

How many days it will take sir..pls takecare for my complaint sir..thank u sir..

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker - fraud transaction