[Resolved]  Nobroker — misuse of my number, misconduct and violation of privacy

My name is pooja and i reside in mumbai. I hired a relationship manager named chethan mallu through nobroker for a period of 45 days to help me find a house to shift in. My package expired a month ago and since the last two days, i am getting unsolicited whatsapp messages from my previous relationship manager through his own personal contact number wanting to be "friends" and urging me to reply to his messages over and over again. After telling him that sending such messages are a clear misuse of my number, he replied with "not at all if you permit me". This is very appalling, downright disrespectful and is a violation of my privacy. I appeal to the authorities that they take note of this and take strict action against mr. Chethan mallu.
Attached are the screenshots of the whatsapp chat.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-15 23:39:59

[May 15, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response May 15, 2019
Hi, We've let our concerned team know about it. They are checking it and we shall get back to you soon with an update.

Comments

It's been 17 days since l have registered for rent agreement and paid fees. Still the bio metrics are pending. I[censored] incapable of this kindly return the amount paid.

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102