[Resolved] Nobroker — money refunded for relax plan

Banglore, India
 Raj Kotecha on Jan 20, 2020
I have taken relax plan from no broker on 13th jan 2020 with the assures promise that they will get me 1bhk flat on rent at pune. However initial relationship manager assigned did not come to office for 3-4 days and in his absence not single nb employee was appointed to look after.
The properties showers were outside of our preferences and some of them were misleading. For e. G. No broker mentioned that one particular property is less than year old, however upon visiting the same, we found it is 10+ years old property. As we are now fed up of because this, i want my money put in relax plan to be refunded from nb.

Raj kotecha
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-28 03:54:36

[Jan 20, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response Jan 21, 2020
Hi Raj, we've let our concerned team know about it. They are checking on it and we shall get back to you soon with an update.
NoBroker Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2020
Hi, we would like to inform you that your query was addressed and resolved by the team. If you are still facing any issue please let us know at [email protected]

Comments

One of the agent name Mithun in Chennai sholinganallur his number is [protected] and [protected], when I called him and asked him second time regarding room information he use bad words and said sleep with ur mother is that the service do same on ur guyzz going forward m not going to use this app as well my not going to record to anyone.!

NoBroker Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2020

Hello Palash, kindly share your contact details via message at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you to resolve the issue and working towards earning back your trust.
I have taken the Property management services and paid 18000 rs, I feel cheated now by Nobroker with worst Customer service experience and not efforts towards the services that has been promised to me.
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2020

Hello Prashant, kindly share your contact details via message at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you to resolve the issue and working towards earning back your trust.

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker - money refunded for relax plan