North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL]
North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd.

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Complaints & Reviews

I am trying to pay bill from last 4 days via suvidha, gpay and airtel wallet. Failed everytime as server error comes. Kindly update the server as soon as possible and remove the penalties.
Aug 03, 2021

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello sir,

We the people of bardahiya, marhaura, saran is totally hesitated due to frequent and regular power...

Since last 10 days voltage comming from transformer is very low...
    Aug 02, 2021

Respected sir/madam
      Subject:related wrong billing

I savita Jha, consumer number:[protected], meter number:4865505 is writing this to complain you about wrong reading on an average I use to pay 300 after every 3 months but this (july) month the unit consumed is given more than limits its given 125(LK, A) but last month (june)it was2(OK, N) and in the month of may it was 6(OK, N)

Therefore I request to recheck and provide a correct bill.I will be forever greatful to you for this

THANKING YOU
      YOURS FAITHFULL
      Savita Jha
      Aug 01, 2021

Current is not giving properly unnecessarily cut the line
        Jul 29, 2021

उ सं [protected], MR006583, MAZ/201 का दिनांक[protected] को कनीय विधुत अभियंता सकरा द्वारा स्थल जांच प्रतिवेदन के आधार पर बिल सुधार कर मुझे दिया जाए ताकि मै बिल का भुगतान कर सकूं।
          Jul 29, 2021

I had done a electricity bill payment for NBPDCL CA No.:[protected] from my UPI ID :- [protected]@paytm
            But I didn't...

Meter burn
            Jul 25, 2021

My Complaint related to wrong bill:

I am paying every month bill on an average of Rs 250 but suddenly I got...

Sir, bela chowk, bhutahi, sonbarsa, sitamarhi transfomer don't work.so, plz new transformer provide in my area ...bcz from 3 days light is not provided in my area.
              Jul 22, 2021

I had lodged a complaint regarding it earlier, vide vide complaint status Id: 2920983.
                Sir, my complaint has not yet been resolved. In fact, no action has been taken by NBPDCL till date. I have received neither any phone call nor any e- mail from the company till date.
                Whenever, I see the status of my Request vide No. [protected] dated 17 /06 /2021, it shows the same thing- Application has been forwarded to local supply office.
                Acknowledgement No. [protected].
                I fail to understand why this unnecessary delay in providing me a new connection when the live pole stands just in front of my house. My brothers have already taken new connections by the method I do not know. In fact, they know the technique of getting things done. But I don't like it.
                S. K. Jha
                Vill- Babhangama, Post- Matiari, Block- Terhagachh, Via- Bahadurganj, Distt. Kishanganj- 855101
                Contact No. [protected] / [protected]
                E-mail: shyamal.[protected]@gmail.com
                NB: Complaint made earlier was notified to NBPDCL on 11/7/2021 also.
                Jul 21, 2021

Hi Sir,

I am Mantu Kumar from Vill-Hirmba PO- Goura PS- Laxmipur Dis- jamui.
                  Sir the power(70V-80V) supply which you are providing to our village that is useless only we can charge our mobile nothing else we can do with this voltage.
                  It's request to you please think about it and provide a better solution to us.
                  I am hoping you will look into soon.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Mantu Kumar
                  Mob no- [protected]
                  Mail- [protected]@gmail.com
                  Jul 20, 2021

Dear sir/madam,

My consumer number is[protected].

With reference to above mentioned subject...

Dear sir/Madam,
                    You are requested to please remove my fast meter immediately and reinstall the new authentic tested meter immediate due to excess billing.
                    Reinstall the new meter from inside house to outside house.

My consumer ID is [protected] and consumer no. is HSN- 367 under divisional office Begusarai, subdivision Baliya, Feder Dandari under the address At & P.O : Hussaina, Panchayat : Salehchak, P.S : Ballia, Dist : Begusarai ( Bihar )
                    Mobile: [protected]
                    Jul 11, 2021

My request for a new connection vide my request No.[protected] dated 17 June 2021, is still unattended to, even though the live pole stands just in front of my house. Others who know the art of getting things done easily, have already been provided connection from that pole.
                      No barrier or problem stands in the way of providing connection to me.
                      Kindly do the needful.
                      With regards.
                      Jul 21, 2021
                      Till date NBPDCL has taken no action. I have received neither any phone call or any e-mail from the company. Whenever I see the status of my request vide No. 52104808927 dated 17 June 2021, it shows the same thing- Application has been forwarded to local supply office. Acknowledgement No. 14514821400. Nothing more or nothing less. S. K. Jha Vill: Babhangama, Post - Matiari Block- Terhagachh, Via- Bahadurganj, Distt. Kishanganj (Bihar) Contact No. 7586801070 / 9434680035 E-mail: [email protected]
                      Jul 11, 2021

My complaint has not yet been resolved. I posted a rejoinder to day & it shows resolved.
                      In fact, no action has been taken by the company till date. I have received neither any phone call nor any e-mail from the company.

My house meter (ca no [protected]) is not displaying anything from april. i had given written complain in office but due to covid they not give any receipt and told to drop the complain in box. the problem not resolved. again i register online complain with ref no[protected] on nbpdcl.co.in. but i get my complain status closed the very next day without resolving the issue.
                        Jul 08, 2021

I am a resident of Kalwati Devi Village Jagdishpur Post Office Kaituka Lachhi Police Station Maker District Saran. I am one...

Respected, sir
                          I am pawan rampasad meshram son of ramprasad daulat meshram(R.P.D) mothers name suphal meshram, army no:- 4269902 H, Regt/corps: 3 bihar, category: infsol, unit code: 71E002, sir we are frusted with my father he is misbehaving with my family, he is killing my mother and my family members, as i know that we are allow to drink in army but sir my father wanted to kill my mother and my family i have small bothers and sister due to my father drinking habbit we feel like mentaly distrub in this enviroment or els sir he will kill my family, my father did not change from the army he did not change a bit we expected that a person will change after discharge from army but sir am scared that he will kill my family i beg you please reply as soon as possible
                          Pawan ramprasad meshram
                          Jul 04, 2021

[protected] my daily consumption should be around 2-3 unit but it's showing 7-10 unit
                            Jul 04, 2021