North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — wrong bill amount

Siwan, Bihar, India
 Ashish Kishore Sinha on Apr 15, 2019
My CA Number is[protected]. I stay in Bangalore and I keep submitting my electricity bills online. The last valid electricity bill I have submitted on 02/11/2016 for Bill no. [protected], of amount 657 (Receipt No. NBHD[protected]. After that I use to get the bill in negative amount, as no one was staying there and meter reading could not have done. Even there was no power consumption happening during that time.
I have submitted 2, 3 times invalid bills (Negative amount) also, to keep it updated. I have submitted the bill with 1 rupee on[protected]:56:06, having transaction reference number NB[protected].
In Jan 2019, all of sudden my bill come as Rs 11009.
I have given a complaint in Electricity office to look into it, they had generated average bill. I have changed my meter to keep it outside, available for reading. I am getting interest on this wrongly manipulated bill amount.
I have not used the electricity, so even they are calculating average, it should be minimum rental to be summed up.
Please recalculate the bill and close it ASAP.

wrong bill amount

[Apr 16, 2019] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am Randhir Keshri Directors of Radhey girdhari cold storage Pvt ltd maheshkhunt Khagaria Bihar.why in my cold stores poor power supply from the date of connection till now.if power supply are poor why takes fixed rent. Please send the details on my email id.
No power no supply from 16 april also complain to kalyanpur je and marshadi je engineer please supply your electricity
Ward no 12 Village siswa kharar post siswa kharar block kalyanpur subdivision chakiya jila purvi Champaran motihari 845432
24 hrs of electricity is not available although it is fundamental right...it is harming a lot in various ultimate ways..mainly we students suffer from this..studying at night time is not possible due to system of light cut off
Hello
I got this bill of this month due to which I was waiting for this month's bill, writes that check bill 2 days
BILL NUMBER[protected]