[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status displays as no record found

Wardha, Maharashtra, India
 Prajval Dudhbale on Dec 19, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 19th november 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Prajwal Suresh Dudhbale

e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status displays as no record found
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 24, 2019

[Dec 20, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2018
We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted .
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 24, 2018
Your PAN card has been dispatched on December 21, 2018 by First Flight Courier Ltd. vide AWB no. B903Z9703071

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status displays as no record found