[Resolved]  Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan application says "no records found"

Hi sir/madam,

I had applied for change in name particulars for my pan card on 24th jan 2019 using the esign method, however when i check my pan status online i receive the following message.

"sorry, no record found."

My acknowledgement number for reference is

Kindly help resolve my issue.

Best regards,
Chaitanya
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Your PAN application is processed by NSDL on January 30, 2019 and forwarded to Income Tax Department (ITD) to update the changes requested in PAN application. We are following up with ITD for earliest resolution.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am Sanat Kumar Jaipuriar, My PRAN Card No.[protected]. I forgot my Passward then I entered five times wrong Passward, so my Account has been locked. So Please send me New Passward & unlock my Account or reply me how can I unlock my Account. My e-mail Id- [protected]@gmail.com
Cell no -[protected]

Thanking You,
Not complete my form and showing on website now this form is failed what is this ????
Grishma Tike's reply, Jan 22, 2019
how faield may form reprint of pan

My PRAN number is[protected]

I am not able to contribute to it as message says 'PRAN not found in Database'

Can you please resolve the issue?

--Nandhini
I recently applied for pan re print application. after two days the status still showing as sorry no record found.please help me on this as soon as possible.my acknowledgment no. is N-[protected]. Thank you

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure