[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — PAN Application Status

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 er.keshav
My PAN acknowledgment number is [protected]. I applied for PAN on 30th of January, 2017.

My PAN status is still 'Your application is under process at TIN Facilitation Center. Kindly call[protected] for further processing of your application.'

I have applied for the PAN at Karvy centre, Indranagar, Bangalore and enclosed both Aadhaar card and Passport as proof of identity and proof of date of birth respectively.

I was unable to connect to the aforementioned number as it always seems busy.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 2, 2017

[Feb 14, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by er.keshav, Feb 17, 2017
sill i haven't got any update.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2017
Dear Keshav,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you.

The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.

For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or write us on [protected]@nsdl.co.in.

Comments

I have applied for PAN last month but till now i have not received my PAN.May I know the status of my PAN and its ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER is [protected].
Hello! I am from Agra, Uttar Pradesh and I have applied for my pan card on[protected], and got my Acknowledgement number few days later.
But it's now been more than 20 days and still, I have not gotten my pan card yet, also, whenever I try to check my pan card status on nsdl website, it always show "your application is in process at nsdl"
Please help me