[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — Pran not found in database

Panchuda

I open an Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and contribute regularly. But I unable to track my contribution. So, While I trying to create IPIN, system shows an error massage 'PRAN not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my IPIN password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: BIPLOB KUMAR BOSE
Mobile No.[protected]
email id: biplob.sbi@gmail.com

Thanking You
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2016

[Oct 06, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2016
Dear Biplob,

We are in receipt of your e-mail send to Info.cra@nsdl.co.in. Further, we will check and reply you shortly for the same.

Also in case of queries you may reach us on our board line number[protected].

Thanks and regards,
CRA
Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had applied for PAN Correction on 04/10/2016 but my application was rejected. I had paid the fee of Rs.111.60 through online payment. The Acknowledgement no is N-[protected]. Please refund me my money as I am not getting any service from NSDL.
I am customer of APY from last one year, My Pran No. is[protected], but my now my pran no. is not found in database.also we have not receive transaction statement.

Please help me with good guidelines.

Mail.id me.sujeet_sinha@rediffmail.com
Mo.[protected]

I open an Atal Pension Yojana (APY) When I try to reset my password using PRAN, it is showing "PRAN not found in database". Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: Jegan Nagarajan
Mobile No.[protected]
email id: n.jegan18@gmail.com

Name: Pravin D Patil
Mobile No.[protected], [protected]
email id: smart.pravinpatil@gmail.com

Name: Prasad Bhale
email id: prasadbhale@gmail.com

I have opened an Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and contribute regularly. But I unable to track my contribution. So, While I trying to create IPIN, system shows an error massage 'PRAN not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my IPIN password to my email id.

Name: Reema SOMASUNDARAN
email id: reemasundaran@yahoo.co.in
SIR, maine pahle bhi apply kiya tha jo mujhe na milkar vapas ho gaya jiska ack.no. [protected] and pan no. CYCPD6317F JOKI 11 APR 2017 KO DELIVERED HONA THA. AND SECOND ACKNO..[protected] JOKI UNDER PROCESS HAI.Pls koi ek pan card bhejne ki kripa karen.great thanks, sir..

Name: Sanjeev Sethy
email id: sanjeev_sethy@live.in
Mobile: [protected]
I opened an NPS account and got the PRAN number. But when trying to set IPIN, it says PRAN not found in database. How much time does it take to get reflected in database?

Name: Anandhan A
email id: anandhan2kpm@gmail.com

I have opened my Atal Pension Yojana (APY) on 27/07/2016 When I try to reset my password using PRAN, it is showing "PRAN not found in database". Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: Srinivasan K
email id: sansrin@gmail.com

I have opened my Atal Pension Yojana (APY) on 18/04/2017 When I try to reset my password using PRAN, it is showing "PRAN not found in database". Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: Ramesh Sulibhavi
email id: rameshks_306@yahoo.co.in
HI,
PRAN[protected]
mahesh.bharti@outlook.com
While login Getting error PRAN not found in Data base. even when i try to reset password.
Please Look into this.

PRAN[protected]

Not able to set IPIN, got error Pran not available in database.

Lingesh

I have opened my Atal Pension Yojana (APY) on 10/08/2018. When I try to reset my password using PRAN, it is showing "PRAN not found in database". Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: Vijayalakshmi Nair