[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found in database - issue with nps

Ankit Wasankar on Feb 23, 2020
Hi.
I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2020

[Feb 23, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankit Wasankar, Feb 23, 2020
PRAN:[protected]
Name: Ankit Wasankar
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2020
Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

Comments

I have paid 2 times. Both time aadhar verification failed. I need my money that's it

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020

To help resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID at [email protected]
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2020

We are still awaiting for your reply. Please write us at [email protected] Our team will be happy to help you.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2020

As we have not received any feedback from your end, we hope that your concern is resolved. For any assistance you may reach us at 020-2721 8080 or write to [email protected]
I have applied for the TAN, mean while saving the acknowledgement receipt, due to few technical issues I was unable to download the same.
From where I can get copy of acknowledgement so that I can send the signed copy to the department.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020

To help resolve your PAN related query/concern, reach us on [email protected] or call on 020- 27218080
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2020

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2020

Now i am trying to login using my acknowledgement id and date, but i am getting following error from last 4 days.

"registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime."

Ack id : 11080073
Ack date :15/02/2020
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2020

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on 022-24993499
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2020

Please be informed that grievance is resolved. Status of the same has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN).

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]