[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — regarding pan card redispatch on my address

manjueicc on Jun 7, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of manju kumar rai which dispatched our address but i couldn’t receive the pan card as our home was closed when the local post man reached our home. Later, after couple of days we contact the post man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Name manju kumar rai
Pan no. - dahpr7039n
Mob no -[protected]
Email-sanjayeicc@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2018

[Jun 07, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by manjueicc, Jun 07, 2018
Name Manju kumari rai
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2018
Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check & resolve your grievance.
Updated by manjueicc, Oct 15, 2018
My application no is U-A[protected] so please resend it.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had applied with NSDL online for a new PAN card. The acknowledgement no for my online application is[protected] My application was rejected stating that the proofs submitted did not contain last name in expanded form as mentioned in the application. Kindly refund my PAN processing fee ₹307..

2036