[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — to redispatch pan card

Vishunpurwa, Post Dumaria, Dist-West champaran 845103, West Champaran, India
 himanshu ku. mishra on Jun 13, 2019
I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of REETA DEVI which dispatched our address in 07 AUG 2017. I couldn’t receive the PAN Card as our home was closed when the local Post Man reached our home. Later, after couple of days we contact the Post Man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Therefore, I requesting your resend my PAN Card to same address and I mentioned our details below.

Applicant Name: REETA DEVI
Acknowledgement Number: N [protected]
Date of Application: 13 JUN 2019
Mobile NO: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2019

[Jun 13, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Your PAN card dispatched by Registered/Speed Post vide airway bill no. EA[protected]IN has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 07-Aug-2017.We request you to apply for Re -print of pan card.

Comments

Hai i have applied for pan card on 7 june 2019 has i paid 106.90 rupees after that aadhar authenticate failed i did not got any otp or any acknowledgement number please kindly transfer my money

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]