[Resolved] NSDL — Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

sarang4919 on Oct 27, 2014
Acknowledgment Number : 881020125561940 Name : SARANG RAOSAHEB BHAGWAT Category : Individual Status : Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application. why nsdl shows my apploction status pending??

SOLVED...
Complaint comments  80 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Acknowledgment no:- 071509700324650
2) Name :-shubham
3) category : Individual
4) Status : income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

I need PAN card number urgently. please could you tel me the further processing. And how many days is take to generate the PAN card number?
Acknowledgment Number : 063969700315404 Name : AMIT KUMAR Category : Individual Status : Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application. why nsdl shows my application status pending??
Acknowledgment Number : 050879700829005 Name :KIRAN KUMAR MAREEDU
Category:IndividualStatus : Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.
Acknowledgment Number : 151079700123531
Name : MAYANK VERMA

What Should i do next.Please help me out, i need urgent
Acknowledgment Number :881030142509285, Name : SANTOSH ROY, Category : Individual. "Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application."
I have applied for PAN card on 5/4/2016 and now status is showing " Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

Acknowledgment Number : 050879700829005
Name : KIRAN KUMAR MAREEDU

Thanks & regards,
kiran kumar m
Acknowledgment Number : 152519700078900
Name : SARASWATHI DEVI

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2016
This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you.

The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.

For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at 020-2721 8080 or write us on tininfo@nsdl.co.in.
Acknowledgment Number : 050919701448851
Name : ABHAY SINGH

Status :
What Should i do next.Please help me out, i need urgent, i am applying first time for pan card.

Abhay Singh
singhabhay01@hotmail.com
881031104063681 Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.
Acknowledgment Number : 881031104063681
Name : MUNIYA DEVI

Acknowledgment Number : 881060149236061
Name : KRISHAN KUMAR
Acknowledgment Number : 051379701072324
Name : DAGGUPATI NAGA SURESH
Acknowledgment Number : 192129700014000

Category: Individual

What Should i do next.Please help me out, i need urgent.
Acknowledgment Number : 088659700005682

Category: Individual

What Should i do next.Please help me out, i need urgent.
Acknowledgment Number : 088659700005682
NAME : SIVASAMY

Category: Individual
I want to urgent need pan card.
Hariharasuthen's reply, Feb 20, 2017
please quickly urgent my pan card
I have applied for PAN card and now status is showing " Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

1) Acknowledgment Number : 093929700032394

M- 07602339136
1) Acknoledgment no : 145239700082201
2) Name : akram
3) categgory : Indivisual
4) Status : ncome Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

plz fast plz
1) Acknoledgment no : 050019700464731
2) Name : som wati
3) categgory : Indivisual

plz fast
Hi Sir/Mam

I would like to inform you that despite being more than one month, I have not received my pan card. Even it is not generated yet. I have checked the status of my pan card through acknowledgement number and it is showing that "Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application." Please look into the matter and let me know as I need it on an urgent basis.

Acknowledgment Number : 204029700009881

1) Acknowledgment no:- 061189700515926
2) Name :- Anita

2093
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    NSDL - Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.
    www.bdomains.com