Nykaa.com — order not placed but amount got debited

Tried to purchase 4 products nykaa mob app on 5th march. Have made payment through axis bank netbanking. And payment was done and amount was debited frm my account.. N i also have my axis bank transaction ref no... But still the order has not been placed.. No order no or no order details r appearing in the nyka acc.. They have send no msges or emails regarding the order placement.. So am pretty sure that order has not been placed.. All the items r still in my cart... I want u to refund my amount or place the order again...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!

Nykaa.com