[Resolved] Nykaa.com — One empty packet and another torn damaged packet delivered

Digboi Assam, India
 punam88tanti
Sir, I had ordered 7 items from nykaa.com on 24 AUG 2015 . the order number given by nykaa in my email was[protected]. On 03 september 2015, I received two parcels from Nykaa via Post Office Delivery boy out of which one was in torn condition. So I refused to accept it. Hence i dont know what product it contained. While I opened another packet which was beautifully sealed, the invoice of which read Loreal Professional Instant Clear Shampoo 250 ml, was empty, containing only the invoice paper and the safety polythenes. I cant believe Nykaa.com can ship an entire empty packet, beautifully sealed, and that too for a prepaid order. I have not received my other products till now, and even if I receive them, only you people would know whetehr they are empty or they contain my ordered products in real. I am writing this email with great disappointment . Please arrange to refund my entire money which I have paid. Though i wrote an email to nykaa.com immediately after receiving the packets, they havenot replied or responded till now. Punam Tanti Digboi Assam Mobile [protected] Email [email protected]

One empty packet and another torn damaged packet delivered
One empty packet and another torn damaged packet delivered
Nykaa.com Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2015
Hi Punam, As per our telephonic conversation we confirm that a replacement order has been placed per your request[protected]A) which should be dispatched within 2 business days and will be delivered as discussed. Your complaint was received at 9:04pm, Saturday on 5th September 2015 and the second email after 40 minutes, this was a weekend and our business hours is between 9am to 9 pm, however, without waiting any further your complaint was pasted on a consumer forum. After several call attempts where our calls were disconnected and unanswered, we finally received a call from you and the recourse towards setting things right was agreed. We ensure our customers are satisfied however, a require customers cooperation and patience in order to provide a satisfactory solution. We require a snapshot of the invoice for the missing L'Oreal product. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Comments

Hello my order no[protected] free item nyx cosmetics soft matte lip cream not delivered in box items total items mention 8 items but inside the box only 7 items available please mera free product nyx cream soft lipstick return kijiye nykaa request hai
Himanshi Goyel's reply, May 10, 2017
Please rply nykaa my msg
Please. Urgent resolved my problem and please free item dedijiye nyx lip creme free lip gloss item please order no # NAH3361262 /[protected]
Nykaa free prive gift today delivered this shades so cheap not useful for me this shades please help me
I received one packet today with 4 items ... all else was fine buy the eyelash box by renee was empty

+91 92 2220 1010 [Customer Care]
    104 Vasan Udyog Bhavan, Sun Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India - 400013
    Nykaa.com - One empty packet and another torn damaged packet delivered