[Resolved] Oasis Resource Management — money fraud

Na, Delhi, India
 Shaddy siroho on Mar 30, 2018
Dear sir/mam,

I want to tell i got a msg and no.:-[protected] name of sonam.
She claim me she is oasis-india employee and take my personal information thru a survey for my job in abroad australia, canada and simgapore after survey she want i will ₹3600 to her thru a link that she provide me so is this real or fake please suggest me.

Mehboob khan.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2018

[Mar 30, 2018] Oasis Resource Management customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oasis Resource Management Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2018
Hi Mehboob,

Oasis is Consultant who provide the solution for your future. they never assured or guarantee for the JOB. they can be the right source to suggest and explore more option for your future. its the genuine consultant. please feel free to meet in person to develop more confidence for your advice. best regards,
Ankit Mathur

Comments

Greetings from oasis resource management!!

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, That was not truly our attention, We really appreciate your feedback and hope you do give us chance to make it right !! Please share your concern so that we can assist you in a better way, Please contact us on this for future assistance [protected]@oasis-india.com and International Helpline [protected] Oasis Support Team [protected]

Oasis Team

+91 90 2857 7882 [Pune]
    +91 11 2332 2289 [Corp Office]
    +91 90 2857 7881 [Pune]
    Suite No. 203-205, Level 2, Nirmal Tower, New Barakhamba Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Oasis Resource Management - money fraud