Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — excess payment received by the driver for booking crn: [protected]

franciskennous on Aug 15, 2019
Ola is not approaching the customer complaints in a professional manner.
I have made complaint on a driver that he got extra amount from us and left.
We traveled from delhi to agra on 13th august 19 night. Actual bill is rs. 2300 but the driver asked us rs. 3725. Breakup of that
Rs. 260 for up tax
Rs. 500 for gas filling
Rs. 665 for agra toll
Rs. 2300 for final bill.

I have paid because everything becuae it was a night ride and he should not be tensed while driving and he will be deducting then from the final amount. Also he was speaking in mobile continuously while driving. He told us no online payment and took us to near by axis bank atm at 12.30 am and got it in cash.

As soon as he dropped us he told me the rs. 2300 and my network was not working properly. He got my mobile to check and gave 5 stars to him. I scolded him. He got the money and left immediately.

Again next day we spoke to him for the excess amount but he accepted to pay only rs. 500 through paytm. I send him the paytm no also. I have recorded this.

Attached the screen shot of the message send him and recorded call.

Ola is very worst in customer service.

excess payment received by the driver for booking crn: 3441716296
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - excess payment received by the driver for booking crn: 3441716296