Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — my ola account is blocked without any reason

I would like to bring to your notice that my two ola accounts have been permanently blocked for no reason. If i would have really violated any of ola rules let me know clearly. Without proper reason its unfair to block my accounts. Here is my mobile no. That has been blocked :[protected]

Moreover, if you are thinking that i have violated some ola policies, then ola company could have changed/fined some amount, instead they have blocked my accounts permanently. So this is very bad, really ola company not giving proper service to customers.
Many times i have been asking the reason via male and facebook and twitter, no one replied.

Ola company not taken any steps to resolve my problem, only replied as under:

Your ola account has been permanently blocked as we noticed a few ola policy violations. Therefore, we regret to inform that we will be unable to unblock your ola account. The following tickets have been raised via below mail ids.

Mail id:
[protected]@olacabs.com
[protected]@olacabs.com

They are not clarifying the reason what violation done to the ola policies. Simply saying, this accounts can't be unblock.
Please unblock my accounts [[protected]] as soon as possible. I am waiting for your quick response and action

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies
    Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Phone
    +91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Address
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034