[Resolved] Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — OLA Auto drivers charging extra money

rsanjana on May 4, 2017
These are my account details.
Name: SANJANA
Email ID: [removed]
Mobile Number: [removed]

During one of my OLA Auto ride in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, the driver demanded extra cash. Unaware about OLA's policy about paying extra, I gave in and paid the amount he had demanded. The following are the details of the OLA Auto ride.
Date: 27.04.2017
Drop location : South Masi Street, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Time: 06:52 PM to 07:11 PM
Amount to be paid: Rs.29/-
Amount charged by the driver: Rs. 40/-

I had faced a similar issue during another ride, for which OLA has reimbursed the money. The details of the ride are as follows.
Date: 04.05.2017
Time: 09:35 AM to 09:53 AM
Amount to be paid: Rs.82/-
Amount demanded by the driver: Rs. 102/-
Amount paid by me: Rs. 100/-

This is habitual for most of the OLA Auto drivers in Madurai. The drivers demand extra cash, some stating that OLA had granted permission for them to charge Actual amount + Rs.10 or Rs.20. Unable to contact OLA Customer Care, or due to reaching the destination urgently, most of the customers agree to the demands. Kindly look into this issue and do the needful, else OLA may have to lose several customers.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2017
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Today I was charged around 600 rupees for 10 KM ride from GUINDY, chennai to Porur in OLA cab. Please take necessary action
I booked ola auto from villivakkam jaganathan nagar to kolathur bhavani nagar total fare is 29 only but he collected cash amount of rs.30 and also my ola money of rs.29 is deducted from my wallet he cheated me and shouted me to give so i gave cash to that driver i need my amount refund my amount of rs.29 to my wallet

and also the auto number is differ
driver name -usman.AR
CRN [protected]
auto name -Bajaj RE

dont cheat us like this it is repeatedly happened to me. refund my amount of rs.29/-

his attitude was very rude to me

I booked an ola from Acharya institute to sapthagiri hospital. Then, I was charged Rs115 for 4kms.But the listed price is Rs29 for 4kms.How come this amount is possible? Please fix this bug as soon as possible.

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - OLA Auto drivers charging extra money