Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — rash driving of car

I was on my bike last night where this ola driver was taking a u turn. This incident happened at tardeo - mumbai. This driver was drinking in the car where in suddenly he takes a u turn without giving a signal i would have been killed. Literally the way he was driving without his senses. When i told him what are u upto he ran away from there. I have raised this as a complaint to the police also marked a mail to bhavish aggarwal the ceo of ola. This will not be tolerated. You cannot risk a person life just because you are driving some company car and think nothing can happen to you. Have attached the picture of the car. The number of the car is mh-02-cr-9947. This incident took place last night around 11:15pm near tardeo - mumbai.

rash driving of car

Comments

Hello
I have travelled to Bangalore airport on 10th Feb.. That ride invoice bill I didn't receive to my registered mail Id..and also tried through app. But unable to get it. Kindly send me That bill to my mail I'd.
Regd Mob no-[protected].
Mail id -shivaraj.[protected]@gmail.com
Ola office Pimple sodagar office staff in not good work and full time pass are slow work but not satisfied answer...

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Phone
    +91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Address
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034