[Resolved] Ola Cabs — I left my belonging in can't boot while deboarding

PankajRana18 on Feb 4, 2019
Crn [protected], i took a ola prime ride from gurgaon to delhi at on 27th jan, 3:18 pm. Actually i was shifting home, and i left one of my belonging in cab's boot while de-boarding cab. I immediately called the driver for it but he already left that area with another booking. Since that day i am chasing them on daily basis and i get reply that whenever the cab goes from your nearby's location we will drop your belonging. The driver's health was not okay last week but he promised that anyhow by some other driver he will drop my items by sunday (3-feb-19) but i didn't got any call and since yesterday no one is picking my call. Since today morning i kept calling many times on both of the numbers but no one is picking my call. I also told them that i am ready to pay the amount but they are not picking my call at all and i want my belongings back any how by today. I have recording of all the calls and i want you to to take immediate action on this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2019
I got my belongings today by coordinating with Ola driver.
Updated by PankajRana18, Feb 04, 2019
When I tweet them on OLA Support (@ola_supports), they just say to coordinate with the partner or proceed legally with local authorities. Ola support don't even call customer or take any action from their side on this. They should have called the OLA driver as they must have their details as I assume.
Updated by PankajRana18, Feb 07, 2019
Hi team, this is resolved now and I got my belongings.

Comments

Plz clear the issue.my no is blocked plz clear blocked i have problem

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs - I left my belonging in can't boot while deboarding