[Resolved] Ola Cabs — Ola double charged - cash as well as ola money

Bengaluru, India
 Kaustubh Ajgaonkar
I had booked ola cab in bangalore to travel from kadugodi to hebbal. The following details were sent to me.
Say ola to your driver ramesh ([protected]) for crn[protected]. Indica ka32b8215 to pick you up @ 11:13 am, 03 may. 1.6 times peak time charge is applicable on this booking.
Upon boarding the driver asked me to pay by cash and not ola money. I agreed. While driving, he was on phone most of the time and drove with a speed of 30-40kmph on outer ring road. But that is a separate topic.
The bill for the ride was 660. When i paid him rs.700, he said he did not have any change and left. When i went to ola app to rate the ride, it froze as usual so gave up. At night when i opened ola app, i found that rs. 660 were deducted from my ola money account. As per ola help page, they sent an otp to customer's phone to confirm payment but that never happened.
When i raised this to ola support, they refused to have taken any cash and closed the topic.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2016
Ola support helped to resolve this and has credited my Ola money account.

Comments

On 17th June we booked ola auto "KA04 4268" from mysore circle to Peenya 2nd stage 10.45 pm.
There is 11 km but while drop time he is telling it's 34 km. We 3 female she asked he replied very rude. He told it's 1 and half so u should give 685 rs. Commonly it's only 180rs but he asked this much. We all ladies so we couldn't argue with him in night time.

Please action on this driver "KA04 4268". It should not happen to other and give back our money.
Kindly do a needful

Regards.
Jenifer

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs - Ola double charged - cash as well as ola money