[Resolved] OLX India — I am complaining about the payment taken from me to the second hand laptop of dr indu jain

Kozhikode, Kerala, India
 abinkp2002 on Nov 10, 2018
She told my son to give her second hand laptop. Paid the amount through paytm via upi of sbi on 05.11.18. But didnt get the product. She is not attending the phone after paying the amount. Please make an arrangement to refund the amount of rs-5000/ from dr indu jain to my account. I think she is not a good user in olx. A lot of time called her. Not attending. I request your help and i am aregular user of olx.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019
OLX India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern, however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our email address i.e. [protected]@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX
Updated by abinkp2002, Jan 30, 2019
Seller's details
Dr Indu Jain
Mob Number [protected]

Dr Indu Jain a/c no : [protected] - J&K Bank - IFSC Code - JAKA0SARITA

Updated by abinkp2002, Jan 30, 2019
I complaint the police station and got the receipt. She posted the details in OLX as the following image

Comments

This is to inform to OLX that Jai Kishan Available on [protected].

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    OLX India - I am complaining about the payment taken from me to the second hand laptop of dr indu jain