[Resolved]  Olx India — payment on hold

Dear sir/ma'm...

Hum 3 dino se 6800 k refund k liye reqest daal rhe h.. Lkin hmara paisa credit nahi ho rha hai..
Jb hum refund k liye olx ko request krte h to hmare account se paisa kt kr olx pr hold ho jata hai..

Lkin wo baar baar keh rhe h k or rqst ki zrurt hai..

Sir.. Hmara kafi amount ese hi hold pr chla gya h kreeb 25000 rupees..

Or na hi olx me se koi baat sun rha h.. Ab hum police me complaint krenge olx ki..

Gurpreet Singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2019
OLX India Customer Care's response May 01, 2019 Dear OLX user,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in with complete details

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, I purchased headphones from olx, bose qc 35 from a seller called "madhu" from pune, the headphones are fake.

please get in touch with OLX and demand that fake items being sold would be their liability.

OLX India Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019
Dear OLX user,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at [email protected] with complete details

Team OLX
Banned my account for no reason . Rectify it as soon and give ma a reason why you have done this. I dnt update any post for selling goods. Maximum goods i always buy from olx.so please resolve this issue as soon as possible . My mail id :
Varun.[protected]@gmail.com.