One97 Communications — tried to book ticket from ngp to ald jn but payment was done to one97 communications and the ticket was not booked

maxwell_008 on Dec 21, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

Actually i tried to book a ticket on Dec 12, 2018 at 4pm last week but the ticket was not booked showing error but my amount (Rs. 1230.49) was deducted from my bank account and it was paid to one97 communications (I knew that when i receive the sms from the bank). And i have been waiting for this one week to see whether my money will be refunded but nothing happened that's why i'm posting this complaint.
I request the concerned people to take necessary action and refund my money to the account from which it is debited.

For your reference i have attached the screenshots of irctc which shows the ticket is not booked and SMS from bank which shows that the amount was paid to one97 communications noida.

For further informations, you can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 22, 2018] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello Team, today I booked train ticket is booked but no refund details received due to ticket cancellation...,
But non o[censored]r customer service care responding calls

Please let me know how long it takes to refund...,

+91 22 2613 3197 (Mumbai)
    +91 12 0477 0770 HQ
    +91 33 4000 5197 (Kolkata)
    B 121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    One97 Communications - tried to book ticket from ngp to ald jn but payment was done to one97 communications and the ticket was not booked