One97 Communications Customer Care

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

+91 80 4123 7197  (Bangalore)

Fax:
Fax:
+91 12 0477 0771  (HQ)

Corporate Headquarters
B 121, Sector 5, Noida 201301
Tel: +91 12 0477 0770
Fax: +91 12 0477 0771

4th Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport, Next To Orchid Hotel, Vile Parle East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: +91 22 2613 3197

Bangalore
144/533, 2nd Floor, 22nd Main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout 1st Sector (Agara), Bangalore 560102
Tel: +91 80 4123 7197

6th Floor, Eco Station, BP 07, Salt Lake, Sec-5, Kolkata 700091
Tel: +91 33 4000 5197

International
Kenya
Lr No. 209/638/1, 12th Floor, Pension Towers, Loita Street, PO Box 10032 00100, Nairobi, Kenya

Bangladesh
Premises # 3, (Boshoti Dream), Flat: B#6, Room No: 1, Road-20, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh

Dubai
106, 1st Floor, Building No. 11, Dubai Internet City Dubai, UAE

Nigeria
Adol House 15, Cipm Avenue, Alausa Ikeja, PO Box 4929, Lagos, Nigeria

View More Information...

Bad

One97 Communications related photos (505)

One97 Communications Complaints & Reviews

Sreekanth2020 on Jul 4, 2020
Unauthorised 5 rupees one97 idea vodafone deduction all the time sending stop sms does not work deactivate immediately or will file court case with many others who have same complaints

[Jul 04, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

aiswarya nair on Jul 1, 2020

amount debited when purchasing through nykaa

[Jul 01, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

aiswarya nair on Jul 1, 2020
      On may 21st i was trying to place an order on nykaa app, my amount got debited to one 97communucatio. But the order was not placed. I didn't get my refund. The amount is credited to one97 communication. So plaese do the needful to get my cash back

Amount debited didn

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

One97 Communications — Wrong product

Choudhary Balram Singh Kadiyan on Jun 29, 2020
        I bought two jeans which was found wrong in size and when i tried to contact to paytm to exchange my product. Team said the...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

One97 Communications — refund not received to train ticket train no 012541

Umeshkpanday on Jun 29, 2020
        I ha e booked the ticket from paytm from basti to ltt name number is 012541 total amount 2142.05 which i have not received...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

One97 Communications — credit card fraud transaction of rs.50999.00

skrishna306 on Jun 27, 2020
        I have been faced the fraud transaction from my credit card at one97 communication on 23.06.2020.
        For...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Credit Cards

MASAL VADAI PRODUCTIONS on Jun 27, 2020
        On[protected] i order through swiggy. My payment got cancelled. But amount was debuted from my account. Still i didn’t receive my refund. Ref no is v065616o for a amount of rs.1561.

Refund of my amount

[Jun 28, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

[email protected] on Jun 26, 2020
          Give the full details of tds cutting transaction

Tds deducted

[Jun 26, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Devendra Karn on Jun 25, 2020
            My phone number is [protected] (Idea).

My balance was deducting.
            Every day 5 rupees were deducting from my balance.

Please check one97 and remove the subscription which i never subscribed.

[Jun 25, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

rudre mehta on Jun 24, 2020
              I booked a ticket on 9th june from dhillon highways.in, but ticket was not booked and money (990rs) was deducted from my account. I was booked it from bathinda to jaipur. And on today date there is no money credit in my account.. Kindly refund my amount.

Sandeep mehta
              Mobile:[protected]

Money debited from account
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-29 12:43:13
              Kindly refund my money 997rs which was deducted by one97 communications when i was booked by ticket from dhillonhighways.in from bathinda to jaipur on 9th june.so kindly refund my money 997rs. My mail id is [email protected] and my contact number is 8360218186.

[Jun 24, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by rudre mehta Jun 24, 2020
              tried to booked a ticket on 9th june from bathinda to jaipur from dhillon highways.in but payment debited from my account to one97communications but ticket was not booked

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Snehagatla on Jun 24, 2020

I got deducted 5 rupees daily and getting message "dear customer, thank you for downloading sports from one97.
                You have been charged rs. 5
                Your balance is rs. 5.98" like this.

I did not activated any spots pack. I need refund my money.
                And i need stop this message's
                Mob. [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Suhan Bt on Jun 23, 2020
                  Please stop one97 it will automatically deduction of rs.5 please deactivate my one97 sports to my number [protected]

Please deactivate one97

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Anjla Bhanot on Jun 23, 2020
                    Respected sir
                    I have made a recharge on mobile no+[protected] my amount was deducted from my account but i didnt receive the rechrge yet kindky check it nd rechrge my mobile no.

[Jun 23, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

mal56 on Jun 20, 2020
                      Sir/madam.
                      On 17/06/2020 rs 2525 and rs 1515 has been debited from my bank account vide transaction id 00000hdfs[protected] and 00000hdfs[protected] although i have not done any transactions through bank or card.
                      Pl. See to this matter and let me know how this happened,

[Jun 20, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Davidsagar22 on Jun 16, 2020
                        Team,

I have been charged 1690 and some other transaction under the name one97 communication on 26th may. Please do the needful and let me know if you need any other information.

[Jun 16, 2020] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Davidsagar22 on Jun 16, 2020
                          Team,

I have been charged 1690 on 26th of may on my rbl card which seems to be suspicious.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

One97 Communications — Frauds calls using one97 communication gateay

Dundigalla Venu Guptha's on Jun 15, 2020
                            I got a CALL TOday from a number
                            [protected] don't answer this call, they are doing frauds and HACKing your accounts....
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

One97 Communications — About refund it

Booking id : [protected]
                            I book a flight ticket form paytm app journey date was 3 may n flight was cancel because of...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Airlines

One97 Communications — RefunD it

Booking ID : [protected]
                            I book a flight ticket form Paytm app journey date was 3 may N Flight was cancel because...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

One97 Communications — About refund

Sushil r yadav on Jun 12, 2020
                            First spicejet take 1 month refund n spicejet refund to paytm in 8 june n today is 12 june 5 day gone till now no refund u...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other