[Resolved] Oriental Insurance Company Limited — insurance claim-pending
Panchkula, Panchkula District, Haryana, India
AmAmartex on Jul 19, 2017
Subject:- our claim for loss at our processing unit in village –saidpur, derabassi with reference to insurance policy no. 231400/11/2014/25 dated 28.05.2014 (Standard fire & special perils) & policy no. 231400/48/2014/132 dated 28.05.2014 (Burglary standard policy)
Respectfully it is submitted as under:-
1. That the insurance policy issuing office was sco 20, 2nd floor, phase 1, mohali, chandigarh – 160055.
2. That the heavy rain had taken place at derabassi on the intervening night of 18/07/2014 and 19/07/2014, due to which we faced heavy loss in the shape of stock of fabric cloth and finished suiting, shirting material lying in the processing unit and also the plant and machinery got damaged. The unit was running and suddenly heavy rain water resulted in heavy flow of water inside the unit to almost 6 feet deep.
3. That we had already submitted the claim intimation vide letter dated 19/07/2014 to your office. Subsequently, the surveyors m/s vinod bhan & associates, s. C. O 179-180, top floor, sector-17-c, chandigarh visited the premises on same day i. E. 19/07/2014 and m/s vinod bhan & associates vide written communication asked us to submit certain document and all the document which were require from the company were submitted vide letter dated 14/05/2015.
4. The technical report of damage occurred at amartex industries limited at village saidpur due to flood, was also submitted along with all the relevant bill and document.
5. That in spite of our regular follow up and visit to the insurance company we have not received any reply till date from the insurance company regarding claim.
6. That we have not received any reply till date from the insurance company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2017
The company (oriental Insurance Company Limited) have not taken any step to resolve the dispute or complaint its simply said complaint resolved. Even i not got the mail or communication from the company side.
Amartex Industries Limited
[Jul 19, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Oriental Insurance Company - absolutely pathetic customer service and unprofessional behaviour 
[Resolved] Oriental Insurance - I have no refund my money 
[Resolved] Oriental Insurance Company - claim payment
[Resolved] Oriental Insurance Company - Motorcycle accident claim file no 42252/8. Not properly respond by senior officers. at regional office,nodal office