Oyo — denied by property owner

Sudarsan Gouda on May 14, 2019
Hi all,

I have booked a oyo hotel for gangtok and paid in advance however the property owner denied for entry.

I have travelled from a state to another state with in hope oyo. The nightmare which can't explain.

Finally, we have searched another hotel to stay.

I have intimated the same to oyo customer care and get assured for the refund amount with in 7-14days and its more than 14days but yet receive my refund.

They don't have any regert about customers as the same day i have seen two more families who have faced same kind of situation.

Below is the mail confirmation, but where as still am waiting for my refund amount.

resolution provided - as per our telephonic conversation we initiate your refund amount rs 4715 you will get it in 7 to 14 working days.

Have to lodge a consumer case against oyo.

Kindly who all read this don't travel with oyo booking or else you all will end up with a nightmare situation.

Sudarsan (Oyo silver wizard member)

denied by property owner

[May 14, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sudarsan Gouda, May 14, 2019
Please find the below booking details.

Booking ( DMLH8201 ) Hotel - OYO 14217 Silver Wood
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
Hi, sorry for the delay. we will update you soon. ~Dk
Updated by Sudarsan Gouda, May 15, 2019
Hi Dk,

Sorry is not the solution or answer.

We know how was the day due to your negligence, I hsve to roam here and there to book a hotel in a unknown place.

How about you 7-14days refund policy. Which is promised by two of your representative. Its almost 20days.

I paid in advance which is my fault.

Update you soon or look into this is not the answer I want to hear.

Need my money back. If I receive it with in this weekend it is well and good for both of us.

Sudarsan Gouda
Updated by Sudarsan Gouda, May 21, 2019
It really shows how much you people are worried.

This is really a crap.

Have to teach a lesson to you all chaters.

Who all cheated by OYO, Please dont wait for their promise.

Its hard earned money I wont let it go like this. I am not like other to wait for your false promise. Wait and watch.

Or else you all will cheat other peoples as well.

Sudarsan

1939
    325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    Oyo - denied by property owner