OYO — issue with difference amount

Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India
 pandhikunta mahesh on Jan 9, 2020
Not receiveing deifference amount even after sharing bill and not able escalate because of poor response

booking id:jwad4378

I waited almost 14 hours after my check in time, even after multiple escalation and follow ups I didn't get proper update. And you have disconnected the call in middle which is not acceptable. I am not at all satisfied with your service and customer support.

Your team is not bothering about the mental stress and inconvenience caused due to this booking cancelled.

And I have booked this hotel long back and reached the location as pet plan. Last minute your team booked hotel far away from location where I don't have proper transport facility to travell.

Another hotel booking done without my notice confirmation message received after 3 hours of my check in timing.

Because of this issue my long plan got completely disturbed and lot of efforts and money got wasted.

I need difference amount which I have spent for this travell attached hotel bill and (6 people 12 hours ) 72 man hours where my family wasted over call on road side to get update from oyo.

issue with difference amount

[Jan 10, 2020] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2020
Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Thankyou for sharing your booking details, our concerned team will get in touch with you soon.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2020
Hi, we worked on your concern raised and addressed it for you. Your feedback has been logged with our concerned team. We request you to take this inconvenience as an exception. We hope to serve you better in the future.

Regard,
Team OYO
Updated by pandhikunta mahesh, Jan 14, 2020
as discussed i am sharing invoice in email
Updated by pandhikunta mahesh, Jan 14, 2020
i am sharing invoice in email

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO - issue with difference amount