[Resolved] OYO — mental and financial harassment
Ma[email protected] on May 19, 2019
1. We booked a hotel in Kapashera, a 4X room quite spacious and pleasant to look at, a week prior to the actual booking date. The hotel was situated at a distance of 35-40kms from the place we reside in( booked it because it was extremely beautiful.)
2. The check in date was supposed to be of 18th May, 12 pm. We got approximately 6-7 calls from the company that day itself confirming our stay. When we reached the place (at about 1 pm), we got a call from one of their executives that we have been shifted due to safety issues.
PS - we had already travelled for 40 kms till then and reached the hotel almost.
3. We agreed to them finally (no other solution was there), and we requested them to shift us to a hotel comparable to this 4X suite room. But they shifted us to an under mediocre hotel in pitampura which required us to travel back again 35kms.
4. The original tarrif was 1152/-, and the executives said they’d offer us 25% compensation as an apology but inspite this fact, they booked us a hotel of tariff 2400, almost double.
5. In order to enquire about this and request them to change the hotel, we called them for 1.5 hrs, but none of the employees proposed any kind of solution rather just wasted our time and literally it was like a mental torture.
6. Finally after 2 hrs ( at about 4 pm ) they shifted our property saying the tariff would be just Rs 870, whereas at the hotel it was 1400 . Again they made a fool out o[censored]s.
Despite reaching late by 4hrs and prior booking and problems caused at there end, they made us go through a mental, financial and emotional torture.
This is a kind of harassment to the guests and I expect some serious action to be taken.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019
The company provided a complimentary stay worth Rs 600 to be availed anytime within next 6 months.
Also, they refunded around 400 Rs back to our account.
[May 19, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportOYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 19, 2019
We are sorry about the experience you had. Request you to please share your booking ID and contact details so that we can get the same checked.
Verified SupportOYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019
Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over email. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|