[Resolved] OYO — no refund for cancelled room

Gurgoan, India
 shyamsundarhari on Jun 23, 2019
Booking i'd elbr7163. My first booking for more than 10 guests are at chandan residency. Oyo called me and trabsffered to prakruthi home kerala. After i reached the spot by spending so much money the owner denied check in. Local oyo captain said they are not able to provide alternate booking and hence asked me to stay in a different property and said they will provide refund of other room. Now its 25 days and no response. Every time i call they put my call on hold for 2 hours and finally call gets disconnected. I want to teach them a lesson irrespective of money i spend.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019

[Jun 23, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. Please give us some time to review your case and we will get back to you soon with an update. Appreciate your patience.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2019
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our dedicated team has sent an email to you hope you will acknowledge the same. Let us know if you need any further assistance, thank you! ~DC

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO - no refund for cancelled room