Oyo — refund not processed

Swapnil Ghosh on Mar 12, 2019
On 9/2/2019 i booked a hotel (Oyo 12542 hotel ankur plaza
) in nainital from oyo app and its booking id is kewm7608. There was some modification in booking so i was promised a refund of inr 2556. Its almost a month now but still i did not received my refund amount. When i contacted the customer support of oyo they asked my bank statement. I even provided that but still there is no resolution. Within this month i called them 7 to 8 times but they say the same wording that its under process and we are looking into it. I have an email chain with the customer experience manager from oyo regarding this issue but still nothing is sorted. I asked them if you have initiated the refund then provide me with the transaction reference number but they are not providing that also. This is the most non sense activity i have ever faced. The customer support team is not bothered about the problem i am facing.

[Mar 12, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Our team addressed the concern with diligence and your feedback has been registered with us. Do reach out to us for any assistance in future.

Comments

After my complaint oyo guys called me and they told within 24 hours my issue will be solved. Now its almost 48 hours still there is no resolution. In fact the oyo guys told me that they will call me again and inform me about the status but there is no word from them. Its turning out to be a pathetic experience with oyo.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019

We are getting this checked.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002