[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — about worst customer service by oyo team specially customer care

Katara hill bhopal, Huzur, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Sanketss on Jun 3, 2019
.My holiday was worst due to Oyo services ..on 7th may-19 I was discussed with more than 5 associates and give you more than 2-3 hours. All call detail I have. but till date 03/06/2019 no resolution comes from Oyo.

My Booking ID was ADSY8057, that was Booking of 2 rooms 5 gust for two-night Total Amount Due is 6197,
I reached to the hotel but not received any confirmation to the hotel for booking.
I was using One room at one night (5 people in one room) they are not able to arrenge another hotel, As per conversation with Oyo staff, he said that you can be paid 1 night 2 room paid at that was 2821/- at the property.

Than OYO will waiver one room Amount-1410/- to my account.
Again and again, Oyo customer care makes me fool. they are holding my call and disconnected after 20 -30 min.

Regards.
Sanket Shukla

about worst customer service by oyo team specially customer care
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2019

[Jun 04, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
we are getting this checked
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2019
Our team got in touch with you regarding this and shared the details. We again apologise for the trouble and assure you we'll take care of your future stays. Let us know for any other assistance.

Comments

no resolution comes from OY. My Booking ID was ADSY8057
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019

Our team attended the concern diligently and the needful has been communicated to you. We assure you such instances will not take place again. let us know fo any other assistance. ~ku
OYO Team,
such kind of petty issue is not been solved till date. almost 2 months are over.
My money is not refunded.

why you are closed the case on 13 July (Complaint marked as Resolved )

My Booking ID was ADSY8057, that was Booking of 2 rooms 5 .

I had taken lots of followups on email [protected]@oyorooms.com. but no revert from Oyo teams.

how can I trust with OYO team?
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2019

We'll get this checked for you and will solve your problem at the earliest.
Awaiting for your revert..case not solved till 3 months..

My Booking ID was ADSY8057.
Anybody can help me OYO team are not refunding my money back

the case does not solve more than 3 months. I was taken lots of followups, but result not come.

My Booking ID was ADSY8057.
My money is not refunded.

why you have closed the case on 13 July (Complaint marked as Resolved )

My Booking ID was ADSY8057, that was Booking of 2 rooms 5 .

how can I trust with OYO team?

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    Oyo Rooms - about worst customer service by oyo team specially customer care