[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — awaiting for refund.

I have booked a dubai trip(PKG-DLIX5678) for my parents but due to some reasons i had to cancel it. I was promosed 100% refund within 15 days on 15th jan 2019. Now if i call them they tell me that my refund has been done but i havent got any amount credited to my credit card. I asked them the transaction reference number but they havent provided any yet. Total amount is 62000 and it is so frustrating to deal with these people on phone. Either they put your call on hold or the guy with whom initiated the process will be on leave. Very poor customer service response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 We're extremely apologetic to know about your experience. This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We'll look into this ASAP for you.

Team
OYO
Updated by niharika pamu Feb 04, 2019 Yes now you guys call me and tell me that i have to wait for 14 more days to get my refund back. I never expected such a negligence from your end. I dont know how r u guys even justifying it.

I would definetely not recommened anyone to book anything from OYO. Just a fraud company and fraud service executives.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet