[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — booking denied by property... want refund

Denil Poladia on Jul 29, 2019
Booking id jobh7943
Date of incident: 27 july 2019
My booking was confirmed by oyo, however when i reached at the property with family, we were denied about the booking. I called your contact # several times that night however none of the executive helped me out. I am extremely disappointed by the way my calls/complaint was treated that night. Since it was 11pm approx. Whem we reached the property, it was not possible for us to hunt for other property (Nearby vicinity) and hence, we were forced to take rooms in the same property at higher tariff and that also, excluding breakfast.
I have paid advance to oyo for booking, hence i demand refund of my money immediately and also would like to know from oyo, on how do you plan to compensate the loss incurred by us, due to such incident?
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2019

[Jul 29, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
H Guest,

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience that you had to go through. We do not want to let our customers go unsatisfied. We will get this checked for you from our end. In the meantime, kindly allow us some time so that our relevant team can work on your resolution.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2019
We tried calling you, however, couldn’t get through. We request you to kindly share an alternate number and a convenient time to speak with you. We will surely do our best to get your query/complaint resolved at the earliest.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2019
Our team had a word with you and hope we were able to help you. We apologize again for the unease and hope to serve you in the future.~sj

Comments

For my inconvenience guest experience manager promise me to give 500 on my next and 500 for my further booking but he just lie to me.when i need it customer support doesn’t help me and he just lie to me.if i try to talk to oyo customer support they clearly say sorry for ur inconvenience we can’t do anything about it.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2019

We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. Please share your booking ID or contact details so that we can get in touch with you.

Team OYO
Booked an oyo room at jaipur mohit guest house on 28th june 2019. I want my refund. Otherwise i will lodge an complaint against you on consumer courts

Hello Guest,
We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest. Kindly share the booking ID/contact number, we'll get this checked for you.

Team OYO.
Transferred into karma hotel last moment due to cancellation of hotel. The AC aren’t working. The rooms and bathroom are horrible. Untrained staff. No proper kitchen. No proper food service no menu. Indecent staff. Horrible experience. Low voltage. Overall bad service.
I had booked 6 rooms in oyo hotel prakash continental located at netaji subhash. Oyo promise me to provide complimentary breakfast in all rooms, but breakfast not provided by hotel to my guests & also space not provided to drivers by hotel. Very poor & bad services provided by oyo rooms.
Booking ID: COZE5128 four months back amount was fully paid for planned family vacation including senior citizens and kids but now OYO has been boycotted banned in Mount Abu by all hotels and property owner is denying the booking. I need OYO to provide resolution this is causing lot of inconvenience, trouble and Pain. Chasing call center since last 10 hrs but no resolution yet.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Oct 27, 2019

Hi Guest,

We have already raised your concern with our dedicated team who is on your case as of now. Please allow us some time so that we can dedicatedly look into your concern and provide with an appropriate resolution at the earliest.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002