Oyo Rooms — dirty/linen torned

Aksjay on Feb 26, 2020
Hi team
It is the complain regarding the oyo room as i stayed for 2 days so they have cheated me as they have provided me the torned bedsheet and i informed oyo and took a photograph of that bedsheet and oyo asked for the image and its details so i provided each and everything they asked me to send so after all the proofs the property manager was very rude to me and he started putting unnecessary blames on me that i have torn the bedsheet and as per the oyo customer care they asked me not to pay but the property manager did not allow me to check out and he said he will call the cops and the oyo customer care said that pay him for the bedsheet and take something as a proof and we will return the money back to you so i agreed on that point but later on oyo refused me for the refund and i have all the call recordings of the oyo customer care that they promised me to refund the extra amount or wrong charges that i made for the torned bedsheet provided by the hotel.
Please look into this and i will suggest everyone not to choose oyo as they hardly care about their customers.

[Feb 26, 2020] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Hi Aksjay,

Thank you for bringing this to our immediate attention. We understand that nothing that we say can make up for this unpleasant experience. Please give us an opportunity to get this resolved on priority. Kindly share your Booking ID or Contact details so we can help with your concern at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards