OYO Rooms — hotel booking and refund issues

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 vishal guleria on Jun 25, 2019
Hi i planned a trip to chail for the date 28th june 2019. I booked four rooms on 23rd june 2019. Later one of our team members fell sick due to which we reconsidered our trip plan. I called oyo and gave them my booking id and asked about cancellation and refund policy. They told me that i was eligible for full refund. Just to make sure i again called again and asked about cancellation and refund policy, they replied that i was eligible for full refund. I cancelled my booking on 24th june 2019 and received an automated email that my refund amount was 0. I felt cheated and called their customer service desk. They said that they will check their call logs and will provide me refund of customer representative had made false commitment. I have been calling them number of times to which i get same response from everyone but my refund hasn't been initiated not i have received any call from anyone in their team.

My booking id is dsiq1935.

[Jun 25, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2019
Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. Please share the booking details and our team will get this checked on priority.

Team OYO