[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — it's about the referral discount promoted during a current booking

I had been very patient for almost two weeks.. This discount was promised to be adjusted automatically when you refer a new customer to oyo by making them install the app and register for an account with them.. I had referred 4 people and the discount did not appear even when i checked out.. Called the famous oyo helpline and asked for it to be resolved (Case id[protected].. Also provided sufficient information for them to validate this with their tech support team.. Since then, all i had heard back from them was "no revert from the tech team and we won't be able to process the referral amount to your oyo account unless its been validated".. I was okay with that for 2 to 4 days surprisingly... Later i had confirmed that people working there don't give a damn about these pending cases.. Because if they did, someone would be monitoring these unresolved cases and would be appointing someone to take the ownership.. But oyo rooms doesn't waste their revenue on hiring these people to monitor the filthy customer service given by these so called guest experience managers.. They are actually executives with granted permission to use the title manager so that we feel confident that we are speaking to a person in authority.. Its all a scam.. They just expect us to be force - fed lies and do nothing about it when we learn it has been a lie.. Their lies do not just stop here.. All these so called managers don't have a senior team that we can talk to.. Which means that their actual team leads /managers just sit there, doing what.. God knows why are they are appointed in the first place.. I am mentioning this here so that this is made serious so that these companies can't fool people and these false advertising is not encouraged by any o[censored]s..
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019
They do trouble you over and over again, in order to validate our statements.. Otherwise I was given just the promised amount after 21 days of hell!! Not really sure if they have an upper management team to look into these matters

[Jan 27, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2019 We're extremely apologetic to know about your experience. This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We'll look into this ASAP for you. Kindly share your booking ID/contact no. with us.

Team OYO.