[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — mental harassment

Capital O 4603. The fortune hotel., Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sumit Wankhede on Dec 13, 2019
I paid the booking amount in advance. But after reaching the hotel the hotel person told me that i could not check in because the amount showed in the app is less than the amount which the hotel wants. After contacting the oyo customer executive they told me to leave that hotel and go to some other hotel where they will make the arrangements. But at 12 midnight i didn't want to take my wife somewhere else in a new city where i don't know anything. So i paid some extra amount and somehow got the room in the same hotel. Meanwhile my wife started crying looking at the inconvenience and the situation we faced here. I request you to punish these people harshly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2020

[Dec 13, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2019
Hi Guest,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2019
Dear Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly share your booking details so that we could assist you accordingly.

Team OYO