Oyo Rooms — Not Refunding my money after telling me that it will be refunded later

I booked a hotel named New Delhi Guest House (62786) on 03/08/22, 03:42 PM under the name Apoorva Prakash. After reaching the the hotel, it refused me from checking in and then i dailed OYO for help, I wanted refund and after some time an automated call came to confirm my cancellation of hotel and said the money will be refunded in some days. But today 04/08/22 when I called OYO customer service regarding the refund, they out right rejected to refund me after saying something about some policy and saying that it's because I confirmed the cancellation. So this is the cheap and fraudulent way they have found to rip of people like me haa...?!
OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments