[Resolved] OYO Rooms — oyo 10117 spandan inn - not providing gst invoice

New Town, West Bengalkolkata, India
 ShBK on Feb 5, 2019
I checked-in spandan inn on 27-11-18. I was on official tour. During check-in i asked them whether they will provide gst invoice to submit to my company. Mr. Rajkumar was there in the reception. He told that it will be sent via e-mail after check-out on payment of the entire amount. I checked-out on[protected] and paid the entire amount through internet banking. I received only oyo payment receipt. I didn, t receive any receipt from spandan inn. I called ms. Papia sengupta (In-charge of spandan inn) regarding this. Initially she told she will give the invoice. Subsequently i emailed her. But there was no response from her side. Again when i called her she spoke very rudely and cut the call. She did not attend any subsequent calls or reply to any reminder e-mails. I escalated this to oyo customer care. But whenever i call they will tell that they will discuss with ground team. Till now i have not got the invoice. Feel really bad and dont feel like booking another stay with oyo. Never expected this kind of response from oyo.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2019

[Feb 06, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2019
This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We'll look into this ASAP for you. Kindly share your booking ID/contact number with us.

Team OYO.
Updated by ShBK, Feb 10, 2019

My booking ID is WDSR0829.
OYO Customer Care Case ID 11800504.
I am repeatedly mailing you that property is not giving the invoice from December 2018 onwards. I checked-out on 01-12-18. When I asked in December your team told that they need some time. You dragged the matter till February and now telling that the booking is November month.
You also claim that property is fully controlled by OYO and now telling me to contact the property directly.
When I contact property, no one is responding.
Please give me a solution for this. If required I can attach the email conversation I had with OYO customer care.

The last email which I have received from your customer care is as follows:
[protected][protected][protected][protected]...⇄
Hi Sir,

We regret to inform you that we couldn't be able to assist you in this regards as this booking belongs to November month. However, property has already provided invoice to you. Further, if you have any concern about property invoice then we request you to kindly contact to property directly. They will assist you accordingly.

Mohd. Saddam
Guest Experience Manager
OYO
[protected][protected][protected][protected]...⇄
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
We really apologize for the trouble caused. We are getting this checked for you.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2019
Dear Guest, Our concern team tried calling but couldn't connect with you. Also, we have sent you an email along with the necessary details hope you'll acknowledge the same. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO
Updated by ShBK, Feb 17, 2019
Your team called me. Your person gave me the mobile number of the property owner. I told him clearly that the property owner is not picking up my call. Your person told that he will contact the property owner and get back to me. After that your team has sent en email stating that
" I had a word with the property and they are contactable too. Please ask them to provide the GST bill"
If you can contact the property you can ask them to sent the GST bill to my registered email ID. I am repeatedly telling that I contacted the property owner. She spoke very rudely to me and promised me to send the signed copy of GST bill. She neither attended subsequent calls nor she send the invoice to me. If you want I can attach the copy of the email sent to her with date. Now I think she has screened my mobile number. I am not able to contact her.
I clearly tell you that we guests are not here to hear shouting from the property owners. How can she speak with a guest so rudely for just asking a GST bill.
One more email I received from your team giving the GST invoice for the convenience fee which is very small and also asked me to apologize and book another stay with you.
Please tell me how can I accept that.
I request your team to kindly contact the property owner and ask them to send the GST invoice to my registered email ID.

Comments

My booking ID is WDSR0829.
OYO Customer Care Case ID 11800504.
When I contact property, no one is responding.

The last email which I have received from your customer care is as follows:
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
Hi Sir,