[Resolved] OYO Rooms — oyo booking in taj residency mangalore

Near Indira Hospital, Falnir Road, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575001, India, Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 sure47 on Apr 16, 2019
Payed online for booking number ACOQ2951 to Taj Residency Mangalore.

Reached Taj Residency at 9:30pm with 3 senior citizens, a kid and a handicapped mentally ### person in my family. The in-charge in the hotel refused to give us a room stating they don't accept online payments made to oyo. I called OYO customer support from 9:30 to 10:45 more than 6-8 times and every time the customer service person said they will put me to the escalation team and put me on long holds with no further action. There were also cross connections from Shimla and other places were people had similar issues with OYO.

I had to pay 2600 against the initial 1803 that oyo had promised, to stay in the same accommodation as I could not shift with my family as it was already very late.The hotel did not give complimentary breakfast nor wifi as promised too. Also they refused to give us a bill stating we needed to pay them 4000rs as GST would be included. This was not informed to us at checkin.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2019

[Apr 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Hi, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly give us some time to get it checked. ~Dk
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
As checked our team have connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance.~Dk

Comments

Hi There
I am blocked by oyo customer care. I booked
hotel in jaipur to stay for 2 nights also paid for the
Room on 6th . Now I am not feeling safe because no customer care for assistance. planning to Go to the court of law.
regards
Bhagawat Kumar pathak
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Our relevant team will get in touch with you soon.

Team OYO