OYO Rooms — oyo call center agent, supervisor and guest manager disconnected my call

Lokeshnaidu on Aug 24, 2019
Team,

Oyo entire call center team does not have knowledge or equipped enough to handle customer queries.

Booking id lprx1290 (4nights)

I have raised complaint last night through oyo app and as well calling call center but so far there is no 1% courtesy to call or check my concern.

In last 1 month i have booked oyo rooms 4 times in different cities n hotel, out of which i had problems in 3 hotels, during this time when i called your call center, they are not helpful at all rather in simple words there behavior is like an robot, agent n supervisor have disconnected my call (Robot are such better than call center team).

Oyo call center agent, supervisor and guest manager are handling customers just for heck of sake.

I also have huge observations on oyo, will share detailed email in different threat.

[Aug 24, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2019
Our Heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience caused here. Our team had contacted you regarding the concern here and the needful had been communicated to you. let us know if any further assistance is required here. We'll be happy to connect with you.

Team OYO

Comments

Horrible service. OYO doesn't refund the money to customers even after complaining more than 10 times. This organisation is not fit to run the business. looks like a fraudulent business is being run openly cheating customers. seems like the hotels and OYO are under an agreement to cheat customers by using their booking money.

My booking ID - IJTH4736 for the month of July 11th 2019 at OYO 37872 GK Residency - Tirupathi was denied checkin by the hotel owner saying there is no rooms available. i have been following up with OYO from July 11th until date and there is no resolution for this. I have not got my refund until date instead just messages from OYO telling we are sorry, apologies. No one needs their sorry or apology instead refund the customers money, which would prove that the business is a genuine one.

please do not use OYO, it only knows to cheat customers.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO Rooms - oyo call center agent, supervisor and guest manager disconnected my call