OYO Rooms — oyo customer care - bad experience

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Anjali Batra on Jun 19, 2019
From where I should start. You are the worst company which my first experience was worst. Through your portal, i have booked the hotel pinegrooves inn, Kasauli for one night i.e. 14 june to 15 june which the confirmation copy i recd. in my mail.

But to the very surprising, the hotel pinegrooves inn, kasauli had just denied to us on 14th June 2019 at 12.00 noon that we have no booking at their hotel. Also very clearly they stated that oyo has no dealing with us as they have not paid to our hotel for the last three months.

What the hell you are doing your business by making your customers fool? I must say the experience which my family has to bear just because of your customer team is bull [censored]. You have no right to doing this business when u have not given any support and satisfaction to your customer.

I just want you to wind up your business. Learn from other sites and then come to this industry of hotel booking.

ANJALI BATRA

[Jun 19, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. Kindly share the requisite booking details with us.

Comments

Res. Sir,
I self Beer Bahadur
Today I have book room in district Agra .
But when I went to Hotel reception so he did not ready to check in to me.
I am using Oyo room for easy search good Hotel and saving time.
But what to do please suggest me earlier.

Booking Id- EYVA5263
Complaint no. 16492310
I am getting no response from you, so please refund my amount
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over email. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.
We had booked for goa trip from 21/05/19- 25/05/19. it was a ridiculous and waste of money to book in oyo.com. They had wasted our picnic hence in future we will never book with oyo.rooms. there are no words for the complaints.
satish prasanna's reply, Jun 14, 2019
contact me on 7021921552
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019

Hello Guest,

We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest and are getting this checked for you.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Such instances will not happen again in future, we assure you that. We apologize again for the unease and hope to serve you in the future.
Oyo hotal 12833 century grand hotal very bed my camplent is hotal reception staff is very bed and very darty language my mobile number [protected] plz action this hotal and change the reception staff my not satisfied is your answer ok
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

My company has booked room in OYO 22321 Nitin palace GUEST House for 10 days and I paid the and Oyo guys are not providing bill and whatever it is there very worst and worst service no proper response from incharge. Please provide my bill.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002