[Resolved] OYO Rooms — oyo independent living concept

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Snehapande93 on May 23, 2019
I have had a rough experience with oyo before with reference to the mammoth amount of miscommunication took place while our property went to oyo which started from dec 2018 and continued up till feb 2019.

As per the latest communication provided to us - this property (A-70, sector 52, noida) is no more under oyo.
We have already paid the rent to the required stakeholder.

Despite of that and multiple mails and compalins to oyo, i am continually receiving mails and calla from oyo asking me to pay the rent. Also receiving emails from their legal team! It is absolutely pathetic.

I have requested oyo before to please don't move such mails that just break the customer base that they have built. Check with your backend team first - validate the details and then float such mails. It is a great problem for the user/customer and this can highly tarnish the brand's image and it is extremely inconvenient and disheartening for the customer.

I request and urge you to check facts and details and stop such mental molestation of customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 23, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hello Guest,

We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest. Kindly share the booking ID/contact number, we'll get this checked for you.

Team OYO.