[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — pathetic service and refund for full booking amount

I have made a booking from 2nd to 4 th june in hotel dream palace mussoorie. But when we reached hotel they denied checkin saying that we have blocked oyo 2-3 days back. When we raised this complaint to oyo customer care we got no answer everytime they keep on transferring the call to some concerned deptt. Finally after 1 hour of constant trail i got the chance to talk to the concerned deptt. He had given me two options either cancel the booking or we will trasnfer you to some other hotel. I do not want to go post and pillar in search of another hotel after paying this much hefty amount. I want the full refund of my amount, pathetic service, mob - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Guest, We really apologize for the trouble caused. Our relevant team will connect with you soon.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
As checked our team have connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance.~Dk
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet