Oyo Rooms — refund and payments

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Honey2070 on Nov 21, 2019
I have booked oyo hotel city castle on 20th oct
My booking id is togi1609. I paid 1278 rupees and was to get a refund as the hotel denied me entry i got msg the refund is successful but still its been a month i have not received the cash back. I have talked to several guest experience managers and they dont give me any detail they just delay the call and most time put me on hold and dont come back. I gabe them evey info including my bank statement still haven't received any resolution. They are carrying out a fraud. They dont give utr number or the neft details. And the refund id they give me is wrong and my bank is not accepting that as they say this is no id.

[Nov 21, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2019
Hello, Sorry for the trouble you have to go through. Kindly help us with your booking details so that we can get it checked and will get back to you shortly.

TEAM OYO
Updated by Honey2070, Nov 29, 2019
I have already mentioned the booking id its togi1609. And have given all the details to you in the email in the past month. This is harassment and this is how you guys are making profit by cheating customers
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2019
Hello Hunny,

We are very sorry for the delay here. Our relevant team is already working your concern and we will try our best to provide the resolution as soon as we can. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
TEAM OYO
Updated by Honey2070, Dec 03, 2019
I have received a call from the oyo central team. They asked for my account details to refund the amount at the earliest. I have mailed them the necessary details. Lets see what happens now.will update once i get any other info.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2019
Hi, our concerned team has reached to you with a proper resolution. Please consider this experience as an exception. We assure a hassle free stay in the future. Feel free to get back incase of any other concerns. ~Aish
Updated by Honey2070, Dec 03, 2019
Thank you vineet sinha for updating me with relavant information. I hope the amount will he refunded to me at the earliest. I will update once i recieve the refund.

Harshit Gulati
Updated by Honey2070, Dec 05, 2019
You have not provided me with a resolution. I have still nor received any detail of you refunding me through neft niether i have received any amount in my bank account.
Updated by Honey2070, Dec 11, 2019
This to let OYO know that no such rufend has been initiated and you guys just called me so that i remove the complaint from here this is a mockery of your system. You guys a frauds and are earning on innocent people's money dispite my repeated requests no such resolution has been provided what is consumer complaint doing about this.
Updated by Honey2070, Dec 11, 2019
Its been more than two months now and now i have no option but to aproach higher authorities about this scam that u have been doing

Comments

My booking id is already mentioned in the complained what more details you want. I have provided every detail over email in the past month.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002