OYO Rooms — refund issue and misbehave

sweety040284 on May 15, 2019
Sir/madam

Please refund my amount i. E. 8, 000 rupees which i have already paid as you guys are troubling me since the very first day. Whatever conversation i had done with your sales representative, i had already told him that persons may decrease and he said me that it’s ok, charges are according to per head but now you guys are denying everything and charging me so high for two persons and when i am asking to cancel this trip so that i can book another trip from oyo itself which is costing me around 11, 119 rupees per head but you guys are not even returning my money and this is the way you guys treat your customers. I am very much disappointed with oyo for the very first time.

These are the series of event:

1. Your sales representative called me and explained everything and told me per head price for nainital package as rupees 10, 667 per head. I found this package within my budget so i agreed to it.

2. Initially three persons were there so he told me by calculating 3*10, 667=32, 000 rupees so i said fine ok and i told him that person may decrease so he said no problem rates will be revised and you’ll have to pay according to per head only.

3. After that i paid rupees 2, 000 on the same day to cease the property as that representative told me to pay some token amount and then after 3 to 4 days i paid rupees 6000 more.

4. Then during this process one of your finance team representative called me and was threatening me to pay the amount otherwise the trip will be canceled and no money will be refunded and he was talking so rude to me.

5. After that i called my sales representative but he was not answering my call and not even replying to my missed calls. I was so frightened because this guy was not ready to talk to me and no one was attending calls of mine.

6. After few days some other representative came in touch and i told him that only two persons are going now so send me the email of revised rate, so he said ok i’ll send it within 2 or 3 days but no calls no emails for next 10 days and whenever i called that person also didn’t answer my call.

7. After 10 days i got an email from a different person saying the revised rate is 29, 243 rupees and i talked to some other representative saying that whatever rates you are saying are really high as what i discussed was something else.

8. So, he was saying to me that rates are fixed and this is final. I requested him to check past conversations, but no one is listening to me. You guys are troubling me since the very first day. Please respect your customer and please refund my money so that i can book another package from oyo which is cheaper than this, the one which is displayed on your website.

Please refund my 8, 000 rupees.

[May 15, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
We regret the inconvenience caused, Please share with us your booking ID and we'll look into it for you.

Team OYO
Updated by sweety040284, May 16, 2019
Package ID- PKG-JXIL4238
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
Hi, thank you for sharing the needful details. Kindly give us some time to get it checked.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
Updated by sweety040284, May 20, 2019
Ok
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019
Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over email. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.

Comments

Booking id is: UPLC1524

Few month ago I booked a room in Oyo I paid full amount but due to my personal reason I had to cancel my booking.but my amount not refunded by Oyo I call them again and again but my concern is not resolve until yet. Whenever I call them they say plz sir wait kijiyea. I raised my concern many times but nothing happen.
Very poor quality rooms at OYO 24790, IN ooty, No Fan, No AC, No TV, No proper cleaning inside the room. OYO person Mr Rhitik kumar and Mr Monojit not able to understand and solve our problems. Our booking I'd is EHNS5347. Even the OYO captain not receiving the calls of the Manager of Mr Das who had attended us when we reached the destination.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002