[Resolved]  Oyo Rooms — refund not given even after 45 days of initiation

I booked oyo room on 15/12/2018 . Payment was done . But when i reached the venue hotel was completely booked already. Customer care initiated my refund of rs 1369 but after 15 days customer care told refund is cancelled so on 5/01/2019 refund was initiated again which was again cancelled when i called them on 29/01/2019.
My experience was very bad with OYO Rooms.

First case id 11681331
Secnd case id 12206439
Booking id VEWI0924
Kindly refund my amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Dear Guest, Our concern team tried calling but couldn't connect with you. Also, we have sent you an email along with the necessary details hope you'll acknowledge the same. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO
Updated by Abhishek8604 Feb 01, 2019 Received a call from oyo after posting complaint. Customer care Mr Nitish Rathi told me that he will initiate the refund today nd send the msg regarding this to me but till now no refund initiation msg was sent to me.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 As checked, our team asked for your bank details on the mail. Kindly revert on the same for the refund.

Team oyo